A truck is a motor vehicle designed to carry cargo. They vary greatly in power and size, with the smallest being similar to a standard automobile with a cargo bed. Commercial trucks can be very large and may be used to mount specialized equipment. A great example is that of the fire truck. Trucks designed for personal use usually consist of a cab, for passengers, and a bed for hauling various items. Most trucks work well on streets as well as off-road.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models