Steve Saleen already had a career as a successful racing driver when he built his first modified Mustangs as Saleen Autosport in 1984. The business established quite a reputation with the powerful models and eventually branched out with its own supercar called the S7 in 2001. Saleen retired from the automaker in 2007 and briefly lost the right to the company name. However, he reacquired it in 2012.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models