Plymouth's history dates back to 1928, when Chrysler created the company to be its entry-level auto brand. However, the nameplate was probably most associated with muscle cars of the '60s and '70s, including the Road Runner and Barracuda. Through the '80s and '90s, Plymouth was mostly left with rebadged Dodge models, and Chrysler discontinued the marque in 2001.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models