Maybach is a high-end luxury automotive brand that competes with the likes of Rolls-Royce and Bentley. Founded in 1909 by Wilhelm Maybach, the company quit producing vehicles in 1945 until the brand name was revived in 2002 by Daimler-Benz. Its parent company announced in 2011 that Maybach will cease operations in 2013.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models