With several Formula One titles to its credit, a singular - albeit significant - win at Indianapolis in 1965, and a co-starring role with Roger Moore in a couple of Bond flicks, Lotus should be well positioned some sixty years after its founding to take America and its top 1% by veritable storm. Regrettably, with each change in ownership Lotus seems to get further from creating that storm. Models that had (after a fashion) momentum, such as the Esprit and smaller Elise, are gone, while the more recent Evora took a hiatus. Thankfully, an udpated Evora 400 is now back, ready to take all if not most of your Cayman budget.
With but one offering, today's Evora 400 is the brand's least expensive, most expensive and most fun-to-drive.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models