|Isuzu Cars & Trucks
Isuzu's history dates back to 1916 when two Japanese businesses partnered to enter the auto industry, but the brand name wasn't introduced until 1934. Since the beginning, the company focused on building both commercial vehicles and passenger models. The automaker partnered with General Motors in the early '70s and entered the US market officially in 1981, likely being best known for its trucks and SUVs. Isuzu left the US passenger market in 2009 but remains in the commercial business in many regions.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models