Hybrid vehicles boast two or more powerplants. Usually one internal combustion engine is coupled with an electric motor and a battery pack. While more complicated than vehicles with a single engine, hybrid cars usually boast significantly improved fuel efficiency over gasoline-powered automobiles.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models