Diesel isn't just a different kind of fuel. A diesel engine does away with spark plugs, instead relying on the high temperatures of compression to ignite fuel. Vehicles powered by diesels tend to have higher torque but lower horsepower than gasoline engines, and are generally very fuel efficient.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models