|Aston Martin Vehicles
Having been both shaken and stirred in several Bond films, only Ferrari enjoys the global renown of Britain's Aston Martin. Launched before World War I, when Britain's car industry was truly a cottage industry, it wasn't until the marque's win at LeMans in 1959 - with American Carroll Shelby as the co-driver - and its subsequent appearance in the Ian Fleming franchise that Aston Martin established a true high-performance presence.
Some fifty years later, Aston Martin provides a full lineup in the U.S., beginning with the almost attainable Vantage (selling for roughly the same money as Porsche's 911), the 4-door Rapide S and topped by its predatory Vanquish. The newly introduced DB 11 provides some sense of Aston's design direction, which looks to retain classic GT proportion with an aggressive integration of both performance and technology.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models